General information for you web Check-In
Conditions of general use web Check-In
AMASZONAS S.A. STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THE PASSENGER TO VERIFY THE PASSENGER AIR TRANSPORTATION CONTRACT AND CONDITIONS; THE TIME A PASSENGER IS SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE AIRPORT; THE TRANSPORTATION CONDITIONS AND BAGGAGE CHECKING PROCEDURES.
GO OVER THE PASSENGER AIR TRANSPORTAION CONTRACT BEFORE USING THE AIRLINE’S SERVICES
Bear in mind that you must print out two (2) copies per leg of the Boarding Pass that is generated by Web Check-in; otherwise you will not be embarked. As an example, if you have booked a flight from Santa Cruz – Uyuni, you must print out two (2) copies for the Santa Cruz – La Paz leg and two (2) copies for the La Paz – Uyuni leg.
To carry out Web Check-in, you must enter your Reservation Code and Last name in the same manner as it appears on the left central part of your Electronic Ticket (e-ticket).
Bear in mind that your Reservation Code is made up of six (6) letters i.e. “HWMMFB”. If you do not have it, request it at your travel agency and/or directly to us.
Before starting the Web Check-in process verify the correct setting of your printer.
Web Check-in is meant for passengers bearing Electronic Tickets (e-tickets).
Web Check-in is for domestic flights within the Estado Plurinacional de Bolivia from/to La Paz, Rurrenabaque, Sucre, Tarija, Santa Cruz, Uyuni within seventy-two (72) and up to two (2) hours before the scheduled flight departure.
Web Check-in could be used by any passenger: Adult, Children (from two to 11 years of age) and babies (from 0 to 2 years of age)
Web Check-in allows up to nine (9) passengers with the same reservation
Web Check-in is NOT allowed for those passengers bearing manual tickets
Web Check-in is NOT intended for unaccompanied children under 12 years of age
Web Check-in is NOT for those passengers who required special handling
Web Check-in is NOT for stand-by passengers
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BAGGAGE TO BE CHECKED, FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
- Domestic Flights: Proceed to the pre-boarding area at least 30 minutes before the scheduled flight departure as stated on your Electronic Ticket (e-ticket) with your boarding passes and the same Identification Document that you used on the e-ticket.
- International Flights: Proceed to the pre-boarding area at least 1 hour and 15 minutes before the scheduled flight departure as stated on your Electronic Ticket (e-ticket) with your boarding passes and the same Identification Document that you used on the e-ticket.
If at the time of printing out the Boarding Pass(es) the gate number is missing, please once at the airport verify the correct gate number on the information screens.
Bear in mind the boarding time stated on the Boarding Pass.
Amaszonas S.A. allows only one (1) piece of carry-on baggage per passenger that must not exceed 3 Kg. (6.6 Lbs) in weight for Fairchild Metro 23 aircraft and 5 Kg (11 Lbs) in weight for Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft; and its dimensions must not exceed 30 cm (12 inches) x 20 cm (8 inches) x 27 cm (11 inches)
AMASZONAS S.A. is not liable for carry-on baggage.
IF YOU HAVE BAGGAGE TO BE CHECKED, FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
- Domestic Flights: Proceed to the airline’s counter 40 minutes before the scheduled flight departure as stated on your Electronic Ticket (e-ticket) to check your baggage.
- International Flights: Proceed to the airline’s counter 1 hour and 30 minutes before the scheduled flight departure as stated on your Electronic Ticket (e-ticket) to check your baggage.
The checked baggage must not exceed 20 Kg (44 Lbs) for adult passengers and 10 Kg (22 Lbs) for children. The transportation of any excess baggage is subject to available space and payment of applicable tariff.
FOR BOARDING YOU MUST SHOW THE TWO (2) COPIES OF THE WEB CHECK-IN BOARDING PASSES AND THE SAME IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT THAT YOU USED ON THE E-TICKET.
IV. RESTRICTED GOODS IN THE CARRY-ON BAGGAGE
The following goods are not allowed as carry-on baggage:
- Blunt and sharp objects
- Lighters and matches
- Faked fire arms or weapons
- Any good that might produce injury
You must necessarily check any of the above; otherwise the security screening personnel will seize them.
AMASZONAS S.A. is not liable for transporting, keeping or guarding any of them at stopovers or final destination.
V. RESTRICTED GOODS IN THE CHECKED BAGGAGE
The following goods are not allowed as checked baggage:
- Fragile items (glass, porcelain, etc.)
- Jewelry, silverware, precious metals
- Weapons and explosives
- Cellular phones, i-phones, i-pads, flash memories, cameras, etc
- Identification documents
If the transportation of such items were absolutely necessary, AMASZONAS S.A. would not be liable for those undeclared items.
VI. DANGEROUS GOODS
- Due to safety reasons, the transportation of the following items is prohibited on board of passenger carrying aircraft:
- Infectious substances and samples for diagnostic
- Compressed flammable and non-flammable gases and toxics: gas containers, compressed air cylinders, aerosols or scuba diving tanks
- Corrosive (acids and alkaline): humid cell batteries
- Explosives: weapons, ammunition or fire works
- Flammable liquids or solids: lighter fuel, matches and any easy-to-ignite material
- Radioactive material
- Oxidizers or irritant: bleach, peroxide, oxygenated water
- Toxic or poisonous material: arsenic, cyanide, pesticides and herbicides
- Security briefcases with lithium batteries or pyrotechnic devices are prohibited
- Impairing devices such as mace, pepper gas, etc. are prohibited
- Devices containing mercury (Hg) cannot be transported as baggage, except a barometer transported by an agent of an official meteorological service (transported as carry-on baggage) and a small clinical thermometer transported in its container.
- Those medical or the following personal grooming material in small quantities are exempted of the above regulation: hair spray, perfume, cologne and medicine containing alcohol.