Orientation to the passenger - flights to cusco - Perú
Videos for tourist orientation - Welcome to Perú
During the flight to Cuzco you should request an Andean Migration Card, known as TAM, and a Customs Declaration. Remember:
- Visitors can stay up to 183 days in Peru.
- If you are carrying more than US$ 10.000 in cash when entering or leaving Peru, please go to the customs office to request and fill out a cash declaration form.
- Carrying amounts over US$ 30.000 is forbidden when entering or leaving Peru.
There are restrictions to enter the following items:
- Animals and by-products
- Commercial merchandise
- Medicine for third parties or for comercial purposes
- Items that form part of the country’s historical and cultural heritage
- Used spare parts for automobiles
Videos for tourist orientation - Departure of Perú
It is advised to arrive at the airport 3 hours before the flight and check in at the airline counter 2 hours before the flight.
The following ítems cannot be carried in onboard luggage:
- Sharp objects
- Bottles or containers of liquids (wáter, soft drinks or liquor) of any size
- More than 100 ml of perfume, gel or cream
- Up to 100 ml of perfume, gel or cream. Place in a 20 x 20 cm transparent ziplock bag. Passenger may take one bag each.
- Passengers may take medicine and baby food needd during the flight.